Sunday, May 4, 2014

first post.

Just a little introduction, I'll try to keep it short and sweet!

I'm Nishaa and I'm a senior in high school, for about one more month (!!!). I'm a Pacific Northwesterner, actress (both on camera and onstage), and a blogger as of right now. The plan is to major in communications with an emphasis in global conflict and peacebuilding and to double minor in psychology and theatre. I guess you could say my "big plan" is to become a marriage and family therapist and open my own practice someday. 

I love my family, friends, and three chihuahuas: Poncho, Chip, and Luna. They are forever my snugglebugs. I've got a serious case of wanderlust and plan to travel the world, meet new people, and experience as much as I can before settling down. I'm lucky enough to be traveling to three countries this summer before I start college, so expect plenty of posts about that in the near future. 

People tell me that I've got my head in the clouds half the time, and I don't think they're wrong. Honestly, my mind tends to be all over the place, and I am not a hundred percent sure what direction this blog will go in, but expect it to be all over the place as well. Probably travel/fashion/reviews/hair/thoughts/whatever else pops into my head. But I guess we'll see what happens. 

So welcome, and thank you for visiting my little piece of the internet.

-Nish
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. hi i also like traveling and i was wondering if you could post on what to wear while still being cute and comfortable when you're traveling?

    ReplyDelete